Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yummiest pancake ever

This is a very simple pancake recipe. I never knew that blending the ingredients make such a big difference. I actually make this for my son when he's teething and won't eat anything else. I did however add a little bit of sugar, and put in some vegetables. It's a pretty healthy meal since it's got plenty of protein from the egg, vegetables (when I put it in), and whole wheat flour.


Ingredients:

1 c. whole wheat
1 c. milk
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. milk
4 tsp. baking powder
2 eggs
Blueberries
Bananas

Directions:

Blend whole wheat and milk in blender for 4 minutes and then add all the other ingredients and blend 4 more minutes and then let sit for 2 minutes. Pour on hot griddle and place fruit on each cake as fast as possible. Batter will keep in refrigerator for 1 week. May need to thin with a little milk.

No comments: