Friday, March 14, 2008

Another yummy shrimp recipe

Found this after I was desperate to make something for my son when I only had shrimp. It was YUMMY. I kept hoping he won't finish the food, so I can.

Asian Grilled Shrimp ingredients list:

1 lb of shrimp.
3 garlic cloves, whole, smashed.
3 slices of fresh ginger.
1 tablespoon of rice wine.
1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
1 tablespoon of honey.
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
2 teaspoons of five spice powder.
1 teaspoon of sesame oil.

Instructions for Asian Grilled Shrimp:

Combine all of the ingredients in a sealable bag and mix thoroughly.

Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.

Preheat your grill to high.

Oil the grill. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and place straight on the grill.

Cook for 2 minutes per side until it turns pink.

Put the rest of the marinade in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.

Reduce by half and drizzle over the grilled shrimp.

No comments: